High quality care giving unpaid Carers peace of mind
One of the most important things for someone caring for their loved ones is ensuring they also get time to themselves – to relax, go out with friends, enjoy their hobbies or just chat without having to focus on the person they care for.
Our experienced Carer Support workers (CSW’s) will get to know you and your family so they can provide the best, most personalised care and support each week.
As well as one-to-one care in your home, our CSWs can also help your loved ones enjoy a range of activities to improve their quality of life, like shopping, trips to the park, cinema visits or cheering on a local sports team.
WHAT OUR CARE PLANS OFFER
Our CSWs follow a detailed care plan written by an Assessor, which is regularly updated to ensure a high standard of individual care is provided and a standard of excellence is maintained. The activities undertaken by your CSW will include:
- Outings where appropriate, based on an individual’s choice.
- Meal, drink preparation and light domestic duties.
- Chatting, reading to the cared-for person & playing games.
- Personal care such as washing, dressing & toileting.
- Health care procedures such as wound care, continence management.
In partnership with the NHS, we also provide an unlimited End of Life service for those caring for someone in the last twelve months of their life.