PART-TIME ROLE 20 HOURS PER WEEK, £22k FTE
We are seeking a part-time experienced and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator (20 hours per week) to join our growing Marketing & Fundraising team.
As a charitable organisation dedicated to supporting those who care to live life well and keep caring, we have some big aspirations for success. This includes the development of new service offers like community outreach support which will provide new opportunities through volunteer growth to bring technological solutions to support more carers and their families.
You will play an instrumental role in developing creative solutions to increase our support base, using your marketing skills to build community spirit and engagement across Surrey.
This role is suited to someone with 2-3 years relevant digital marketing experience who needs a flexible work/life balance. Although, you will be working part-time hours you will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines and confident working with new systems and online cloud-based platforms.
The role will report to the Head of Marketing & Fundraising
Key elements of the role include:
- Work collaboratively and pro-actively to deliver the CCS marketing communications plan to drive sustainable income growth; and assisting the team to achieve functional targets;
- Produce and commission content for Crossroads Care Surrey’s communications channels., including blogs and articles, newsletters, editorials, infographics, photos and videos
- Identify and work with influencers to help raise awareness of unpaid carers and all service provisions of Crossroads Care Surrey.
- Use research to better communicate messages about our work; better understand the lifecycle of those who care and the pathway into our service.
Knowledge & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or a related subject.
- Experience across a breadth of marketing & communications activities
- Experience of not-for-profit or a commercial setting is beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of working with WordPress or other CMS platforms and Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) systems
- A positive can-do attitude with willingness to develop and learn.
Please take time to read the job description and person specification. If you would like to apply for this role, please use our online application form below.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 5th August 2020
We aim to promote equality of opportunity for all. We value diversity and recognise different people bring different perspective. Ideas, knowledge and culture is the difference which will strengthen our ability to provide the best level of service possible to support both Carers and their loved ones in need of care as we strive to deliver excellence.
Shortlisting for all roles at Crossroads Care Surrey is completed in a fair and objective manner using the criteria listed in the person specification to measure each applicant’s suitability. Try to ensure your application form is clear, concise and well organised with examples that help to evidence your skills and experience.
Please complete the quick form below to register your interest and one of our team will be in touch shortly.